The Play Date needs your help! You are receiving this email because you have either subscribed or have visited The Play Date since we opened on January 4th. We appreciate the amazing 3 months we have had and THANK YOU for being a part of it. We are about to embark on month 4 with so much optimism for the future, we have had the amazing opportunity of working with some talented mommas and are now featured on a party planning website, Pefête and a local blog, Lauren Gardner Blog. Most recently we launched our Kickstarter Campaign to raise money...
We have had a great two weeks meeting you all, here is a recap of what we have accomplished so far and what we have planned coming up...
- 1/3 we opened our doors and had our first two customers that morning.
- 1/4 we had our First Fridays event with Little Folk Club and SOLD OUT!
- 1/9 we had our first Mommy & Me Pilates class
- 1/11 we had our first Bilingual Story Time
- 1/13 we had our first Parent & Me Gymnastics class
- 1/15 we had our first Parent & Me Yoga class
- 1/17 we hosted our first Moms of Downey Group 'Play Date'
We are almost READY for you! Our Values the play date values are what inspire us and what we want to offer our community. 1. Play– Playing inspires curiosity and creativity, which develops our children’s imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, emotional strength. Play is important for healthy brain development. Through play our children socialize and learn to be self-reliant at the same time. It gives them the chance to be independent, in a do it yourself (no helicopter parenting) kind of way. 2. Connect– Connecting with our children is really the core of intentional parenting. It is essential that we read and talk to our...